mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Are you kidding lol?, the map even have legends to what every label means per sector, ther's no hope if any given person can't understand. To be fair this is a highly technical map and some people do actually struggle to that but I can't fathom a way to make it more clear.
So it is highly Technical but it should be at "Emergency evaction map" level though
Oh well if we end up getting stuck on a spaceship with limited escape pod it's better for us then.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Are you kidding lol?, the map even have legends to what every label means per sector, ther's no hope if any given person can't understand. To be fair this is a highly technical map and some people do actually struggle to that but I can't fathom a way to make it more clear.
They need a pointer of an exact char's location on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 13Gatsu777

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
So it is highly Technical but it should be at "Emergency evaction map" level though
Oh well if we end up getting stuck on a spaceship with limited escape pod it's better for us then.
Well I guess so, though my point is more of "you can't make it easier without dumbing it dow to deadpool's level of simplistic" and that this is very technical (the engineering/mechanical type of technical) wich means it's great, so this is beyong great job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Lots of talk about maps. Ship don't typically need maps as they're built with a convention. There's a number on the wall/door - you know on which level and side on the ship you are. Video game ships need a map because the devs don't know these standards and they build the ship to make a video game level. Saw the map - it will never work architecturally as a ship. The only thing I would add to those hall maps is indicating which the neighboring area is.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Well I guess so, though my point is more of "you can't make it easier without dumbing it dow to deadpool's level of simplistic" and that this is very technical (the engineering/mechanical type of technical) wich means it's great, so this is beyong great job.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i added a "player figurine" on it with sequence number like Goals1-Step3 or Goals3-Step8 in the room needed to be to progress.
Like so.jpg

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
We made that many "Big corporation Spaceship"?
There should be some kind of map for a luxury cruise ship right, would most of the passenger on it know about such convention?
Wasn't aware it was a cruise spaceship and not a transport vessel that is made to simply transport the passengers are in stasis while the actual ship personnel take care of maintenance or other ship related tasks.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
I am fkin lost, where is second power panel when trying to escape from those 2 guys where I encountered my first h scene.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
I am fkin lost, where is second power panel when trying to escape from those 2 guys where I encountered my first h scene.

If i recall there is one beyond broken glass window you have to shoot to open the other door. -its kinda hidden but its also shown if you follow the power lines on the wall-

a few pages back you can see the answerto it.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Last edited:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
You know there's a difference between a cruise ship and a navy ship, right? :LOL:
Are you aware this is fictional space ship and not conventional ship, right?, I mean none bothered with the "bridge" in the last mission in Halo CE wich makes absolutely no sence at all, or the numerous elevators that logically don't fit. My point is this is a fictional space ship and it's meant to be labyrintical as it's still a horror game, buddy.

Edit: If you don't know what bridge I'm talking about, in the lasst mission when you wait for a pelican to pick you up just for two banshee to take it down and make you drive to the main hangar, that one bridge.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
okay so I turned on e3 which is in c06 and I also got multitool but don't know how to equip it.(nvm I found it, your map really helped).
The multitool is used automatically you just need to go back in the vent, there is an other vent near the Player Pawn 3-4 that can be open with the Multitool (there should be an "E" prompt when you go near it)

Reactions: Hornyy69

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Are you aware this is fictional space ship and not conventional ship, right?, I mean none bothered with the "bridge" in the last mission in Halo CE wich makes absolutely no sence at all, or the numerous elevators that logically don't fit. My point is this is a fictional space ship and it's meant to be labyrintical as it's still a horror game, buddy.

Edit: If you don't know what bridge I'm talking about, in the lasst mission when you wait for a pelican to pick you up just for two banshee to take it down and make you drive to the main hangar, that one bridge.
This tells me that you missed the whole point of my original comment... :rolleyes:

Precisely because it's a fictional ship that was made as a game level and not as an actual ship does the map need to be more clear when it comes to connecting sections. It needs indicators that show to which section you will go if you walk down the stairs, take the elevator, or simply walk far enough to the edge and enter the next part of the map.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Fair, but isn't that just basic space awareness?, I mean I understand your point and I'm probably biased as I do know and have done technical drawing and blueprinting wich makes 13Gatsu777 's map to be easy to me to read, but I still belive is down to simple space awareness in the sense if you walk down a hallaway and cross a two section then arrive to yet another two pathway secction, once you open the map you should know by just asosiation where in the map you are, don't you think?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
This tells me that you missed the whole point of my original comment...

Precisely because it's a fictional ship that was made as a game level and not as an actual ship does the map need to be more clear when it comes to connecting sections. It needs indicators that show to which section you will go if you walk down the stairs, take the elevator, or simply walk far enough to the edge and enter the next part of the map.
There is a lot of visual in-game for direction though, even FMC give a rought way to follow and yeah you can do the whole game without the map, although i did get loss a few time because of re-spawn since infected or which vent goes where.
But to say map are not needed because of convention is not correct since any big space that welcome/host a good amount of people should have an "Evacuation map" on the wall for safety protocol in case of emergency.(Ships/Schools/Mall/Workplace etc..)

Fair, but isn't that just basic space awareness?, I mean I understand your point and I'm probably biased as I do know and have done technical drawing and blueprinting wich makes 13Gatsu777 's map to be easy to me to read, but I still belive is down to simple space awareness in the sense if you walk down a hallaway and cross a two section then arrive to yet another two pathway secction, once you open the map you should know by just asosiation where in the map you are, don't you think?
This is weird to me though since the maps in game are more or less the same level/standard of maps you could find on the old Silent hill or Resident evil or Dead space game and they look close enough to any real Evacuation map.
But it's true that the first 2version of the map i made are more like an info dump than a walkthrough so adding a Player pawn in it with number sequence should help navigate a bit more with the 3rd version.

Reactions: Kodman
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes