Peanutmilk

Feb 29, 2020
Found the save room that you have to pass the "dangly things" to get to. Watched the cutscene and she says time to find the lab. Ran around the whole map and still can't find anything new. Mission objective thing still says find the elevator in sector 9. When I follow the maps around to sector 9 door is just nonfunctional.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Found the save room that you have to pass the "dangly things" to get to. Watched the cutscene and she says time to find the lab. Ran around the whole map and still can't find anything new. Mission objective thing still says find the elevator in sector 9. When I follow the maps around to sector 9 door is just nonfunctional.
It's the save room where she take a shower and masturbate in the bed?
If so inside the save room go inside the Shower room there is an electrical panel to turn on to open the front door of the save room
Sector 07.png
or
To sector 9.jpg

Well if you confortable with using map
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-inside-v0-2-1-kodman.197882/post-14769189
follow Player pawn from 5-1 to 7-8

If not, just search for the game on youtube at least for now you should be able to find a walkthrough in 2part of the whole v0.2.1.

Reactions: Peanutmilk

Liminal_Moggy

Aug 10, 2022
here it is
IT TOOK ME HOUR TO COMPRESS AND SPLICE IT
LONG LIVE LINUX
For future reference how do you all upload size heavy videos
Simple way would be to use better encoding settings in OBS. If you have AV1 encoding hardware, then use it. Most people should be able to have hardware accelerated AV1 decoding at least and the software decoding should not cause too many issues if you are not pushing crazy resolutions.

Regardless of the encoder you use, you can always turn down the bitrate as well as use more space-efficient formats like mkv files instead of mp4 files.

A simple setup for OBS that should work if you do not have access to AV1 is using HEVC@ 3000kbps bitrate for a 1080p video. Your audio will likely be encoded as AAC and that is what I would recommend you stick with that.

Since you are not streaming this to twitch or anything and just making recordings you should not have to worry about that but if you ever start an Owncast server or similar then you will need to make sure that you have good enough connection for your friends that are watching, I suppose.

Reactions: chesire

PervyPete22

Jan 30, 2024
After 45 minutes of playing the game, and not really getting anywhere I am disappointed. The game had a lot of lag, no matter how much I lowered the graphics, enabled v-sync, etc. I had to press buttons multiple times for the game to respond. No idea how to access the collection for passwords/codes. I got lost multiple times and just gave up trying to figure things out.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
After 45 minutes of playing the game, and not really getting anywhere I am disappointed. The game had a lot of lag, no matter how much I lowered the graphics, enabled v-sync, etc. I had to press buttons multiple times for the game to respond. No idea how to access the collection for passwords/codes. I got lost multiple times and just gave up trying to figure things out.
Whole map of v0.2.1
https://f95zone.to/threads/parasite-inside-v0-2-1-kodman.197882/post-14769189
Or Walkthrough from Youtube

I did not get lag though, my PC: I7-11700KF 3.6GHz / Ram 32Go / GeForce RTX 3070
Game setting i use since i don't want the GPU over 60%
Capture d'écran 2024-09-20 074817.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenant
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes