• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Hiya devs, I really like this game. The mechanics are solid, the character is great. Just can we remove the AI pinups at some point? They look terrible

dodactem

May 4, 2018
I really enjoy what you've made so far, Kodman. Despite the scarcity of erotic content, I feel that the integration is relatively organic, and I appreciate the unsettling yet erotic atmosphere that's been built up so far. Even with the AI voices, I felt fairly invested.

The level design is convoluted enough to leave me a little disoriented, yet navigable enough so that it's not tedious. People have been complaining about it, but I personally think it does a lot to enhance the general sense of unease that I assume you've worked hard to emphasize. Makes it so that, at least in my run, I wasn't ever quite sure about what was around a corner that I'd gone around twice already.

It occurred to me while playing that it would be nice, even in the areas of low light, to have some sort of ambient lighting(?) effect to show off the characters definition a little more. Of course, I don't know how you'd do this without compromising on the atmosphere, but, regardless, it'd be nice to have a larger variety in which we can view her relatively clearly.

Again, thanks for making such a cool game. I'm looking forward to what you've got coming.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Hey Kodman I have a question.

Have you considered the idea of mixing clothing parts?, like the brown jacket on other costume like the lab one, or nothing but heels, etc.?, just asking so I can get my hopes in check.

• Love
Reactions: Artix0 and dodactem

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
Hey Kodman I have a question.

Have you considered the idea of mixing clothing parts?, like the brown jacket on other costume like the lab one, or nothing but heels, etc.?, just asking so I can get my hopes in check.
Hey. No, I don't have any plans to create a system of combining different parts of the outfit. Because I would have to take into account the different parts of the outfit and their compatibility, so as not to cause any visual problems. Unfortunately, my skills in 3D modelling will not be enough to do it well.

• Sad
Reactions: Artix0

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
It's a cool game, but needs even more lewd. The ship layout and ambience is cool, there's plenty of places to add more interactive things (even better if it involves fucking) and hiden things, like easter eggs or items/enemies.

Also, congrats on a quite optimized UE game even on so early stages of development. Less than 5GB of packed size, and runs without turning the PC into the sun. Probably also the art style and models/assets, they are apparently simple (so probably no excessive amount of polygons nor absurdly gigantic useless textures), but look really good already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
Somehow died because of jumping when trying to finish sector 9 after taking the level 3 keycard

Accidentally slip and lost 20% hp that's really painful

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Somehow died because of jumping when trying to finish sector 9 after taking the level 3 keycard

Accidentally slip and lost 20% hp that's really painful
There should be medkit station in the save room
Capture d'écran 2024-08-28 220842.png
Unless you play on Hard they last forever

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Thank you for the feedback.
Yes. AI-generated collection cards and NPC voice are only temporary placeholders and will be replaced in the future.
I'm in a minority here, but I actually dig the AI-gen cards. Like I feel its an "appropriate" or "fitting" use case. If you can find and fairly fund an actual artist in that wet vinyl aesthetic, hell yeah. But yeah, as it is right now, I think it was used tastefully.

The ai voice... sucks. The voice actress that Succum Brewery uses is pretty good, maybe toss some business her way if you like!

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Hey. No, I don't have any plans to create a system of combining different parts of the outfit. Because I would have to take into account the different parts of the outfit and their compatibility, so as not to cause any visual problems. Unfortunately, my skills in 3D modelling will not be enough to do it well.
All great buddy, still something I'm waiting for asteam release later on so all fine. That being said, I do wish there was an option to be naked but with heels, but that's just me wishfull thinking really, thanks for the reply though!

Reactions: Kodman

Kodman

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2023
The ai voice... sucks. The voice actress that Succum Brewery uses is pretty good, maybe toss some business her way if you like!
As for the voice of the main character, I'm completely satisfied with the actress for Oni's voice, and I already have voice actors in mind for the NPCs. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation, I'll keep it in mind. (y)

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes