4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Knot what I expected to see today but an interested start. Probably need someone with English as a first language for proofreading. It's not the worst but it reads a bit strangely to a native English speaker.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Where does sleep sex and incest come in here? Female protag so SS? And going by the images shown what inc? She has a son or something?

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Nice looking girl. Too bad the game revolves around this bestiality stuff. To each their own. I guess...

Cheru

Jul 15, 2017
So many AI haters appeared. In a way, I can understand that seeing an array of low effort stuff can be irritating - me tired of the same ol' bologna sandwich of reused stock 3d models.

But, that's not the case here. At the very least characters in scenes look consistent and it is clear the dev put a lot of effort into it. Those who blindly hate AI art and refuse to even touch it have no effing idea how hard and time-consuming it is to create good stuff with it...

And one more thing, no matter how loud you cry - nothing is gonna change, AI art us here to stay. Just like Photoshop and other digital stuff never went down under same "gonna kill true art" kind of hate, same will be with AI art. Even if - a fat big IF - it's gonna get banned on a government scale, this stuff already hit the net. Whatever hits the net, stays there.

Anyway, enough with ranting. Good luck, dev!

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
After watching Odd Taxi, I wonder if the characters are "furry" just from Silvia's perspective, as a sort of hallucination.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes