4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wth, I liked this game bc we could refuse to have sex with the guy so I thought that author wouldn't impose things to us.
But wth we can avoid having it with the guy but not with the DAMN DOG (bestiality is a real turn off for me). I rly hope he implement an altrnative next update.
Please man don't go down that path, let everyone enjoy what they enjoy.

THX

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Pixar and Disney have ALOT of other worries right now, so hopefully this will be able to not get claimed for some time.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Wth, I liked this game bc we could refuse to have sex with the guy so I thought that author wouldn't impose things to us.
But wth we can avoid having it with the guy but not with the DAMN DOG (bestiality is a real turn off for me). I rly hope he implement an altrnative next update.
Please man don't go down that path, let everyone enjoy what they enjoy.

THX
The way I look at it is that we got to reject the jackass because he's got a tiny dick. All big dicks get the automatic thumbs up! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
You could support the dev. You are asking him to do more work, right? :(
Actually not rly, just a black screen with some lines telling how she couldn't do it and that's it. However if you consider that more WORK then we both have different views on what work is. If the dev wants to use this opportunity to make a complete path out of this altrnative he could, but rly I'm just asking for a way to avoid that not make a complete path there.
Anyway this is my way of supporting dev/s I try to leave a com every update, to try and grow their thread and attract more ppl. Not everyone can afford to pay a subscription, so when I can I try to give some humble advice...
For exemple a lot of ppl don't like bestiality, I just think it'd be a shame if those who were present at 1st leave bc of that. Plus yk how some ppl wait to see if a dev is recurrent with his updates b4 submitting a sub.

THX

Dyonos

Oct 1, 2022
Love the art style, but I hope you have a SubscribeStar ready, dev. Bestiality content is going to get you banned off of Patreon the moment someone reports it.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes