4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Now it's the opposite, she will be the one receiving...
I will say I do love more non white female main characters in these games. Always sad when a game is like 8 white people, one Asian, and one dark skinned girl. And they usually get minimal screen time. Also, in lots of VN's I'd say if lost of artists are creating original characters and the FL is going to be the step-mom then have them be a different race. Just want variety in faps lol.

Reactions: Uriel12

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
Uses AI
Doesnt edit the pictures at all
Background looks like absolute nightmares
Main character looks weird as hell with eyes all over the place, details broken and completely soulless. Talentless shovelware. You make everybody look bad.

Reactions: Alucard421

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I've seen a couple of people say the art is AI generated? Looks quite nice if that is the case. As I started writing this comment I went back to page one and looked closer at the images and yes... I see the AI generated vagina, maybe one day it'll get it right. The AI is terrible at making nipples too at times. But the art for the characters themselves I approve of, gave them a somewhat "unique" look when compared to many other vns.

JacksHoff

Jul 15, 2018
AI and futa/trans protag? eh, do you bro. Seems that character is already saturated in it though.
Going for a character rarely used or thought of? Awesome

After looking through it:
The facial transitions are jarring. Miriam is a solid choice but if you wanted to add them in as a futa, are you planning to make every other female a futa just for the sake of slapping Priya with as many dicks as possible? I could see the crew engaging in a ton of group sex but it would be lazy to just futa-ize every woman for the sake of it. Why not get Mei to forcefully fat hag her way into getting herself and her friends gangbanged?
>futa

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes