3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
May 10, 2018
There is a ending where the Male Protagonist is happy too but not with her. Basically there is no good ending with main protagonists.
Spoil me fam, did he break up with her and become bitchless but happy? Or is he happy because he accepted becoming a cuck and now enjoys seeing his wife get ojisan dick?

xStoneGx

Mar 6, 2020
Honestly, I wouldn't mind the raw file cause then I don't even try to read anything. Just give me hot scenes and arrows for where to go next.

Mar 12, 2018
The art-style looks fantastic. That being said, MTL poetry is disappointing. I've never understood the point of unedited MTL. I get that it takes a lot more time to edit it but what's the difference from untranslated? It's basically a separate language to English anyway. Either way no one is going to understand anything.
MTL from Chat GPT is actually pretty solid, it's in a different league compared to the typical MTL. Unfortunately it costs $$$, so we still get a lot of MTL poetry releases.

Reactions: WMMID

WMMID

Aug 17, 2024
Oh I know, yeah. GPT 4 is pretty damn accurate and only Claude is comparable imo. We're probably 2-3 years away from easy to access and cheap MTL translations on that level. Right now it's just expensive and awkward to bypass the filters. Local LLM's are also catching up but you need a super beefy pc to run them.

vzrguqyz

Aug 24, 2023
Why, Mr Anderson? Why? Why do you always make these ugly bodies with tits 26 size? Why, Mr. Anderson, don't you make an adequate female body? Is this a fetish, Mr. Anderson? Or something else?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes