RPGM - NTR NIGHTMARE [v1.1] [MochiMochi-ya]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Yank00

Very good game for netorare and curvy body fans, animated scenes, could have been better, but they decided to cut it that way, and its good.

Pros
    Curvy body
    Animated scenes
    NTR
    Easy to play
    No Grind

Cons
    Could have been longer
    Some ideas could have been applied
    Some other options for cheating, not only 1 bastard.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mushikrat

+Good Game. 2h playtime. Unique art-style. No grinding. No bugs.
    -MTL. Menu, MC & female status(Normal & Erotic) not translated.
    ~Unexpected Ending.

Honestly, I was expecting a very mediocre game, but I'd say that as long as you can look past the MTL & how short the game is, It's a very solid game. Maybe not a 10/10, but at least an 8/10.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

brast11

terrible game. only reedeming quality is art but aside from that, basically a rpgm vn, no choices no nothing just a VERy long walking simulator, with everyones favourite maze puzzles which only serve to waste time. Dont bother with this trash theres 4 ntr scenes and thats it. Even after the fmc is ntrd she still refuses sex from the ugly bastard i mean the game doesn even make sense.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

slowpersun

The translation is hilarious potato english that is cut-off half the time (and appears to have been translated assigning the dialogue to the opposite speaker), but at least the artwork shows some creative usage of Live 2D skeleton meshing...

However, the rest of the game was clearly stamped out according to some formula, since it's basically a visual novel with walking.

Would also be nice if the character stat screens were translated, although that doesn't really affect finishing the game, more for flavor.

Edit: Definitely Live 2D
  5. 5.00 star(s)

songify

It's a masterstroke. It's not a visual novel, but it's not a bland story either. The CG is a little irritating, but exciting. A masterpiece that anyone who loves Netorare will enjoy. To enjoy it properly, take off your panties first and sit down with a towel underneath.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kyotheman1001

game is pretty bad, not fun, people in threads saying oh this will be good, its not, its boring and its very forced NTR, story was interesting i wouldn't mind much, but it was pretty bland again forced NTR.
    Art is only thing that saves this game probably give it 7/10, story, music, game play is like 2/10 why my over all is...

give it 3/10
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Negative 9881 Horse Power

Art: 7/10
    Pretty decent art if you like huge breast and huge cameltoes

Gameplay: 1/10
    Its a walking simulator for the most part

Story: 4/10
    Main girl gets told by her goddess to ntr her lover with an ugly bastard. Main guy breaks up with her at the end and gets a new girl. Story is very meme'y time to time.

Audio: 5/10
    Pretty standard hentai audio

overall 4/10
    Pretty boring with decent art. Story was somewhat entertaining as it tries to meme a lot.