Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020

just take this one, should work.
I`ll check, thank you.
btw while you are here, I played through other two games and they`re cool, but i`ve noticed all your games stand out graphically, they look not bad but not good either, cant point my finger. Have you ever looked into the other game engines?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Save for 0.24 ? thanks
in the 0.24 release (the official one) there should be saves included. Just look into the game folder and you might see a folder called "Saves from dev playthrough"
In there , are my saves from my test playthrough. (you just need to copy them into the same folder as the exe file)

natas123

Mar 14, 2019
i have a problem with the caracter always running, i have tried to dissconnect all my usb devices and gaming stuff... but nothing helps.. any idea `?

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i have a problem with the caracter always running, i have tried to dissconnect all my usb devices and gaming stuff... but nothing helps.. any idea `?
Usually this is a thing when you still have a controller or joystick connected.
(at least speaking from experience, it was always the thing)
maybe a key got stuck xD ?

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
Downloaded 0.24 linux zip using UploadHeaven link, but on Mint 21 Cinnamon my archive manager says: "An error occurred while loading the archive." Quite new to Linux, so not really sure, what to do (or rather, if and where I have tools to do things, like checksum and to try a different archive program, to check, if the file is alright).

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
i wonder why i can play two games in normal but this game is not. no matter i wait the start screen dont load.
Could be the unity version and the used assets. I switched from Unity3D 2019 to Unity 2021 on Bound in desire.
A good starting point would be to look into your task manger and see if the game actually loads at all (look at the ram , which should slowly fill up)
Then you can also look into the player.log file (this is the debug file of the game)
You can find it under : "C:\Users[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Kernis none existing company\Bound in desire"
If you can find an exception handling somewhere in the log , then something went horribly wrong.

hope this helps a bit.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Bondage is not at all a fetish that I appreciate, but I played your first game "Abandoned A Tale of Forgotten" and I really enjoyed the story, and the progression between the different protagonists, ended up getting attached to the characters who accompany us. In addition, we are not forced to use the different instruments of bondage outside of the phases of the story, which are anecdotal. However, I find it a shame that the story did not turn towards the appropriation of the station to make something bigger. It would have been logical to use it to make a base, for example to sell droids or to continue the project that was carried out on this station, or something else. The only time we can finally enjoy all the space and the station in its entirety is the moment we have to leave it. Your game is very well optimized, beautiful graphically, everything is well modeled, the AI is not bad and the story is good. Quite the opposite for your current game "Bound in Desire".

Reactions: rKnight

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Downloaded 0.24 linux zip using UploadHeaven link, but on Mint 21 Cinnamon my archive manager says: "An error occurred while loading the archive." Quite new to Linux, so not really sure, what to do (or rather, if and where I have tools to do things, like checksum and to try a different archive program, to check, if the file is alright).
That isn’t exclusive to Linux, but just sounds like a corrupted download of the .zip file.
Try redownloading. Also verify which archive utility you are using for Linux (vs. Win~etc)

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
That isn’t exclusive to Linux, but just sounds like a corrupted download of the .zip file.
Try redownloading. Also verify which archive utility you are using for Linux (vs. Win~etc)
I use the same Linux. I got my file from the dev and it works fine. I would try downloading again from a different source.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes