GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
Here are the cheats, to activate them you have to go to settings and clic a button with some sort of circle (I don't remember the exact shape)

To get money use

slo add 5000

And to max a spirit's relationship use

spirit rv 200

You should be in the interaction menu with the spirit you want to edit for it to work.

achievement reset // Resets the achievement system

exit // Closes the debug console

item [add/remove] [item id] [amount] // Adds/removes items item add 3 2 // Adds 2 holiday lingerie to your inventory

screen // Opens/closes the debug screen that displays the FPS rate and screen information

slo [add/remove] [amount] // Gives you/takes away spirit light orbs slo add 50 // Gives you 50 spirit light orbs

spirit [part] [part id] // Changes a body part of current character spirit leg 1 // Set legs to type 1 spirit arm 2 // Set arms to type 2 spirit dick 2 // Set dick to type 2 spirit outfit [outfit item index] // Changes an outfit of current character spirit outfit 7 // Wear the pink flower lei

spirit rv [value] // Sets the current character's relationship value (number of hearts) spirit rv 100

time <time> // Set the time of day time 20 // Sets time to 8 pm

unlock char c_Moki // Unlocks the moki character to mate unlock mate Blowjob // Unlocks the blowjob scene unlock mate Cowgirl // Unlocks the cowgirl scene unlock spirit [name] // Unlocks a character to mate with

unlock spirit flo // Unlocks Flo unlock spirit all // Unlocks all characters

GobboGal

Feb 17, 2018
By the way, there is a spirit that you can only have relationships with if you choose the male protagonist, as far as I know there is not a spirit that is exclusive to the female protagonist, so the first one seems to have more content at the moment.

Naila

Apr 5, 2023
Here are the cheats, to activate them you have to go to settings and clic a button with some sort of circle (I don't remember the exact shape)
"Go to the Settings menu and click on the Debug button. You can also press the tilde key (~) and it will bring up the debug console. It is a bit buggy, but it works."

Click the spoiler in the opening post under Developer Notes. :)

OblivionCT

Jan 16, 2019
Ok, I gotta ask: how exactly do I "fish up" a blue outfit from the lake?
I've tried for 2 ingame weeks alternating on the lake and stream (just in case) all the while having the manastone thingy active since it's supposed to increase the random chance of finding rare loot, am I missing something? Do i need bait?

On that note: is there any way to get the 1% drops from the different locations any easier than just toggling the manastone and praying? Cause 2 of them have been eluding me the entire playthrough and I want to have this game 100% cleared.

And on a final note since I'm already here asking about the game: what exactly does the Special Mushroom from the cave do?
Does it do anything at all besides making your character say "I'm horny" and move on?

Tegaran

Jun 19, 2020
I don't get the Moki quest. It shows up, I'm nice, it leaves with Ori and then Ori comes back alone. No sex. How do you mate with it? I even tried to feed it the horny mushroom, but nothing. Any ideas?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes