4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Mandork NTR's MC because.....?
Mysterbox woman exists because....?
Mysterybox woman fucks robotic dog because....?
What it has to do with MC is....?

Eh, lets remake the game!

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so this version will have a harem path, as I noticed the previous v1.6 didn't have that tag (though the previous version did have avoidable NTR, and futa content).

Still unsure what else will suddenly be added, as there are no future tags post yet to confirm the what and if...how some controversial tags will be added and handled. I'm wondering how the posted femdom content will be handled...will it be avoidable?

Regards.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Hmm...so this version will have a harem path, as I noticed the previous v1.6 didn't have that tag (though the previous version did have avoidable NTR, and futa content).

Still unsure what else will suddenly be added, as there are no future tags post yet to confirm the what and if...how some controversial tags will be added and handled. I'm wondering how the posted femdom content will be handled...will it be avoidable?

Regards.
there should be ntr and futa in the tag/planned tags. That content will appear in game like the first game.

can a mod update the tags to avoid confusion and rage.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This isn't a remake though...
so wtf is this?? my savegame of the previous sex bot game will be gone?? all the stats all the unlocks gone?? i'm really confused and i hate these things that devs trow at us every time...In Last sex bot game update i can't see any new contents using my last save..so i don't get it how it ended or what the update was for at all....now this come out from nowhere,the previous game was pretty much a mess to continue and see new contents, due to the structure of the game that forced you to play over and over with all the girls to get a prom date and repeat...hope this time game will allow to play new contents without having to do all that again....care to explain all this please?

Last edited:

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
so wtf is this?? my savegame of the previous sex bot game will be gone?? all the stats all the unlocks gone?? i'm really confused and i hate these things that devs trow at us every time...care to explain all this plese?
It's a sequel.

Reactions: Dabade

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
it is fucking crazy to introduce a top 2 girl in your sequel game.

everything looks great so far! the first game was fantastic, looking forward to seeing where this one goes!

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes