3.90 star(s) 40 Votes

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
I think its stage 9 im missing the second orb. I know where the first one is, when climbinb the mountain its not hard to miss. But where is the 2nd one?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Has anyone uploaded a save file that has all the costumes unlocked and the minigames completed?

I accidentally used a save from earlier in the thread that had no costumes. So all my progress went down the toilet. So any save with everything unlocked will do. Scenes, costumes, everything. I was already giving up on trying to unlock everything myself and to be honest, I'm a bit bummed out by my screw up. I tried recovering it disk drill but had no luck on that front.

Last edited:

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Okay so two questions, whoever answers, thank you in advance! I have been looking around and even used the search but no solid answers.

1. A few others seem to be having the same problem, I unlocked the lab and went to the screen on the opposite side of the door. It has no interact function there for me. I have ntr turned off as I despise that stuff so I assumed it's because of that but I want to be able to see the healing x animations so yea, how do I fix or unlock this without turning on anything I don't want to (like ntr)?

(Update #1: Done, I found out what was the issue. Turns out you have to turn on death scenes for this which kinda sucks considering I only wanted the healing stuff without all the combat around) .

2. This is much more simpler, where is Einomaru or how do I unlock her? Whichever applies. I have been looking for her for a while, just finished the school act 4 where there is a concert area, I assumed she would be there. BTW dlc has been downloaded and installed (I see R (ID).

Also another question if possible, since I hate ntr, I would definitely appreciate getting cheats and such to protect the Li s during action, like fxxx its so frustrating these duckers pop up out of nowhere. (The crawly thingy and the vine tongue pest especially). Sorry for the inconvenience, please and thank you!
This game is turning more into grind than I thought lol, the first was much shorter, not trynna complain but damn it's a grind (kinda like it), but having the above mentioned stuff done will make the experience much more enjoyable for me and any other vanilla path players or we're gonna get a heart attack from the stupendous adrenaline rush not from excitement but frustration and rage lol. Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance!

Last edited:

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to add non mosaic patch to this game? Where should I extract these files?
I can answer this since I just did this, just extract the file into the main game file. If you open the folders it will take you to sod2, then binary, and lastly win64. Just extracting it to SoD2 will do. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: betaboy_69

Bismuth1104

Jan 14, 2020
Okay so two questions, whoever answers, thank you in advance! I have been looking around and even used the search but no solid answers.

1. A few others seem to be having the same problem, I unlocked the lab and went to the screen on the opposite side of the door. It has no interact function there for me. I have ntr turned off as I despise that stuff so I assumed it's because of that but I want to be able to see the healing x animations so yea, how do I fix or unlock this without turning on anything I don't want to (like ntr)?

(Update #1: Done, I found out what was the issue. Turns out you have to turn on death scenes for this which kinda sucks considering I only wanted the healing stuff without all the combat around) .

2. This is much more simpler, where is Einomaru or how do I unlock her? Whichever applies. I have been looking for her for a while, just finished the school act 4 where there is a concert area, I assumed she would be there. BTW dlc has been downloaded and installed (I see R (ID).

Also another question if possible, since I hate ntr, I would definitely appreciate getting cheats and such to protect the Li s during action, like fxxx its so frustrating these duckers pop up out of nowhere. (The crawly thingy and the vine tongue pest especially). Sorry for the inconvenience, please and thank you!
This game is turning more into grind than I thought lol, the first was much shorter, not trynna complain but damn it's a grind (kinda like it), but having the above mentioned stuff done will make the experience much more enjoyable for me and any other vanilla path players or we're gonna get a heart attack from the stupendous adrenaline rush not from excitement but frustration and rage lol. Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance!
Einomaru shows up after you've done the base game stages, which are the first 8. You should get an introduction scene then.

Also, afaik, the only way to prevent the girls from battle rape is to turn off H-content unfortunately.

Reactions: Zomigottastop

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Einomaru shows up after you've done the base game stages, which are the first 8. You should get an introduction scene then.

Also, afaik, the only way to prevent the girls from battle rape is to turn off H-content unfortunately.
Thank you! That actually makes sense! And yea I figured, quite unfortunate, that's why I'm looking for some form of cheats lol. I tried downloading wemod but that doesn't recognize sod2 as a game, most likely because it's not the Steam Ver. Anyways thank you very much good sir!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bismuth1104

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
Guys help please, Does anyone know what files the game text is stored in? Found only the text of the interface, but the story where I have no idea, please help (Although they must have shoved it so deep that it's impossible to find and unpack....)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 40 Votes