Votes: 310 23.8%
  • Transgender

Votes: 377 28.9%
  • Other

Votes: 63 4.8%

• Total voters

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
It seems that Firefox no longer supports H265 videos, and in this latest version I updated all videos to this format due to efficiency in relation to size. Try using Chrome to see if the problem still occurs, or another browser.

Support for h265 is limited to:
macOS >= Big Sur (11.0)
Android >= 5.0
Windows >= 8 if the hardware supports it

For Firefox (>= 121), you need to enable media.wmf.hevc.enabled in about:config

For Edge, you need to install

If you run Linux, see

Personally, I'd rather have the videos encoded in AV1 since the only browser that doesn't support it is Safari.

Reactions: astK

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What operating systems/browser versions are you using? I tested it on Opera, Chrome with Windows 11 and so far it's working fine.
Windows 10 and They are all the latest versions of the browsers. Vivaldi uses chromium 126. Pale Moon is based off Firefox.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Windows 10 and They are all the latest versions of the browsers. Vivaldi uses chromium 126. Pale Moon is based off Firefox.
Are you playing the online version or you downloaded the game ?

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded it, but I just checked the online version with Vivaldi and Opera. Also didn't work. :(
Thanks for the feedback, I actually haven't tested whether the videos would work in the online version, it's just my lack of knowledge. I'll update the online version in a few minutes.

Support for h265 is limited to:
macOS >= Big Sur (11.0)
Android >= 5.0
Windows >= 8 if the hardware supports it

For Firefox (>= 121), you need to enable media.wmf.hevc.enabled in about:config

For Edge, you need to install

If you run Linux, see

Personally, I'd rather have the videos encoded in AV1 since the only browser that doesn't support it is Safari.
I read some forums and some recommendations, for now I will migrate to WEBM/AV1, apparently it is the most suitable for videos that need to be played via browser and that maintain the same size.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I read some forums and some recommendations, for now I will migrate to WEBM/AV1, apparently it is the most suitable for videos that need to be played via browser and that maintain the same size.
Gonna throw out a suggestion to use . I use it, and it can do what you need pretty quickly, and in large batches.

astK

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
Gonna throw out a suggestion to use . I use it, and it can do what you need pretty quickly, and in large batches.
I was using Handbrake, does it have any advantages over it? Anyway, I'll take a look and compare both.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I was using Handbrake, does it have any advantages over it? Anyway, I'll take a look and compare both.
IMO, a much more usable UI, and a decent suite of built-in video editing tools. I find it slightly faster, as well.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoadToSuccess-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Opened the game. Got to the third screen and there's already a bug at the school. And it prevents me from going to class. I'll check back when it's bug tested I guess.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
astK started a new game, saw a notification for a new quest, clicked on Quests, clicker return and got this: 1724571110612.png

Wont let me return (did notice the escape button)

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes