I had planned on making releases once a chapter. Do you want that or multiple releases per chapter?

• Total voters

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Character devlog (22 Aug 24)
Serzri, a Dravir (a dragonoid)

While bouncing around on my Twitter account (it's Twitter, not X :devilish:), I found a wonderful idea for a character by pic of a . So, after doing a lot of searching for a Daz3D model to base this one on and then making some modifications, I came up with this:

Serzri censored.png Serzri nude.png Serzri portrait.png

I made the censored one for my development wiki site on Fandom. They REALLY have a problem with genitalia.

As you can see, Serzri does not look like the dragonoid in Leo's pic, I am going to have Iona, the transwoman/femboi co-protagonist in Pangaia Hinxworth, service the dravir in an oral fashion.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Pangaia Hinxworth [v0.0.1] [Rycharde's Realm]

Download compressed Android port

| |
(131 MB)

Thanks Bob69 for Compressed: Link
Rycharde's Realm Congrats on the first release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
(29 Aug 24)
Game is on hold

A major piece of bad news. At the end of the month, I will be moving to a room and board, and I can take ONLY ONE suitcase with me.

Pangaia_Hinxworth on hold 2 575x264.png

Please excuse my panic attack mood I'm buried within.

You would think, in the 21st century, in the richest country in history and California holding the 5th largest economy in the world, an elderly, disabled individual whose sole low income is from Social Security, could spend over two and a half months looking for a new apartment only to fail miserably.

I will, of course, go into vacation mode since I see no reason why my subscribers should pay me for no work being done on Pangaia Hinxworth.

Hopefully, it will not take long before I can move to a low-income apartment. We will see.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
On Hold log (20 Sep 24)
Still in a position where I cannot do any work on Pangaia Hinxworth. Yup still away from my computer. And do not know how long it will be before I can get back to it and i'm twitching.

Here another look at Keket from my game.
1000051608.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote