4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
I know everyone has their own tastes, but what the hell is this woman. It's not even remotely human.

Reactions: rKnight

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
Shit's hot for some people. Weird how people seem to always feel the need to comment on something that they have no interest in.
Weirder that there's always salty people who can't stand even the slightest criticism of their chosen subject. Everyone's got an opinion. I didn't demand the dev change the game, did I? Was just expressing my view. In a public forum. Kind of the point of it.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Weirder that there's always salty people who can't stand even the slightest criticism of their chosen subject. Everyone's got an opinion. I didn't demand the dev change the game, did I? Was just expressing my view. In a public forum. Kind of the point of it.
Keep whining. Your criticism is that you don't enjoy this fetish. I literally don't understand your mentality. It's the equivalence of a straight person going to a game focusing on femboys and saying yeah I don't get how people can be into this. Just go "ah yeah I can see it's not my type of game" and leave. Your opinion argument is moot when you are whining back.

Last edited:

aru_boi

May 2, 2022
does anyone know of any other games with girls with this kind of 'Venus Body'? This is the first i've ever seen that does something like this

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
does anyone know of any other games with girls with this kind of 'Venus Body'? This is the first i've ever seen that does something like this
starmaker story is close as you are going to get. They got big tits with wide hips. If you are specifically looking for venus bodies with huge nipples and like slight fat and abs look you aren't really going to find any.

edit : Qos Wife 2 is another I forgot about. There is also some really badly made Metal Owl art based game called like Natsuki Milf Corruption but it's really bad not even worth playing.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes