3.40 star(s) 8 Votes

TootinCommon

Jun 28, 2020
full save?
There's honestly not much of a reason to want a full save, there's very little "game" to play in an already-completed roguelite, especially when the gameplay is as barebones as this.

You can unlock the gallery at any time from the main menu, and it lets you see literally all of the H-content, including the interactive sex for all of the statuses.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Or i am a fucking dumb or i have downloaded the wrong file, but the game is in japanese. I am playing in joiplay.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Or i am a fucking dumb or i have downloaded the wrong file, but the game is in japanese. I am playing in joiplay.
Ok nevermind. The game_en.exe runs the game (i think) in english. I simply cannot change it to "game.exe" and also i cannot config the joiplay or malvides to run that file instead of game.exe.
EDIT: yes, you can. After change it you must delete the game from Joiplay and add it again.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
i downloaded it a few minutes ago and after unpacking it directly "virus alarm". i deleted it, just to be sure..
No. It hasn't got viruses, it has 2 .exe files. One is the Game.exe and the other is game_en.exe. You can play it in joyplay if you are unsure.

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes