beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Yeah dude definitely needs to switch it up. The paywalls, the same exact crap in a different location... as an artist hes clearly phoning it in at this point and without any passion behind his projects this ones doomed to fail as well. I suggest GoldenGob take a break/vacation and come back when hes doing this for the right reasons. Maybe learn a better rendering software while youre gone

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Harem Trooper

WayneDwayne

Jul 23, 2022
Yeah dude definitely needs to switch it up. The paywalls, the same exact crap in a different location... as an artist hes clearly phoning it in at this point and without any passion behind his projects this ones doomed to fail as well. I suggest GoldenGob take a break/vacation and come back when hes doing this for the right reasons. Maybe learn a better rendering software while youre gone
what is he rendering with right now i actually like how ti looks? is it honey select? if yes do u think hs2 is too easy to use or smtg?

Reactions: PSYlevi

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
what is he rendering with right now i actually like how ti looks? is it honey select? if yes do u think hs2 is too easy to use or smtg?
TK17. Its really easy to pick up and use which is probably why hes doing it. It has an interesting enough art style that it could make for a good game if the story and pace are matching. But as time goes on its only going to look worse and obsolete. HS games are everywhere though, so if you were choosing between HS and TK17, id go the second one just because its far less saturated

...looking at these renders though, he may be using a combo cause I dont think you could do everything in just TK17.

Also heres a list of other games using the same engine WayneDwayne https://f95zone.to/threads/tk-17-games.55079/

Reactions: WayneDwayne

WayneDwayne

Jul 23, 2022
TK17. Its really easy to pick up and use which is probably why hes doing it. It has an interesting enough art style that it could make for a good game if the story and pace are matching. But as time goes on its only going to look worse and obsolete. HS games are everywhere though, so if you were choosing between HS and TK17, id go the second one just because its far less saturated

...looking at these renders though, he may be using a combo cause I dont think you could do everything in just TK17.
I'm making a game in honey select actually. is it ok if i send you a dm showing u a render example?

BoldHead

Sep 14, 2024
Hihi this looks funny
Why they are some many of the angry smylies on the first post?
Is the maker of this game a bad guy and scamer? Has he have a history here? Should i better not start this gsme?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Use UnRen and use the command in the console "Patreon_On=1"
Appreciate it!

Edit: something doesn't seem to be right. I added the UnRen.bat to the game folder but it says it can't locate the python.exe.
DoI need to move it to some subfolder?