Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
is there a way to increase penis size like how you can increase breast size with titification potion?

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I appreciate the QoL improvements in this game over Rogschard. Being able to press 'Q' to attack or hotkey actions sure as heck beats the endless clicking through menus from before. Looting things and inventory management is still nightmarish and will only get worse as the list of items bloats though.

Looking forward to more content updates.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Demonwise

Oct 29, 2018
1.) Game doesn't shut down properly. If you manually close the window the game just freezes and stops responding. I end up having to use taskmanager to force close the application. 2.) Pregnancy content is currently NON-EXISTANT. Dev says it is currently in "development."

Clipboard01.png

Reactions: graviga17

Aran1

Jan 13, 2023
I need help with the cheat codes, I'm trying to get the virility cheat to work but the game can't identify it.
is it simply listed for when pregnancy is added and nonfunctional now?

Veilen

Oct 12, 2019
I need help with the cheat codes, I'm trying to get the virility cheat to work but the game can't identify it.
is it simply listed for when pregnancy is added and nonfunctional now?
give_stat virility_bonus 100

the regular id doesnt affect the stat ig its how they coded it where its affected by the bonus (which can only beobtained from skills and passives from what ive seen so far

Reactions: Aran1

Steelfire

Nov 17, 2017
This was pretty interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on this especially when the pregnancy content is fully added.

I'm looking forward to going around the world as a slutty human male hero and getting the various anthro and monster girls pregnant.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes