Unity Little Devil [v0.09] [Sleepy]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
Well, the game is promising but the mass of bugs relative to the amount of previous builds let me concern about the priorities in fixing them.

ezram

Nov 20, 2019
anyone else having weird visual glitches? like a bunch of dots on the minimap and the dialogue box?

Darkairus

Mar 12, 2020
There are tons of games that MC tops or switches. You're either bad at picking games to play, or you are exaggerating with resentment.
If you're exclusively talking about m/m furry fvns then the guy isn't so wrong tho, there are WAY more games where the MC is bottom only, with no option to be switch (for routes and whatnot), and very few games where the MC can top only in comparison, and I'm not counting the games where you only have a "one-situation-only" to be able to top and for everyone else, for every other amount of scenes or interactions throughout the game, you are only the bottom, since that still makes your MC a bottom only for that game.

Now if you're talking about furry RPG-ish games (or similar), the guy is wrong, bc basically it doesn't really matter your role and/or doesn't affect the game at all, but when that matters most of the time the MCs are switch, or only bottom if the game has too many bad ends.

Regarding this game I really like it, the music is good, the sprites/art well done, scenes are good, and overall characters designs too, but the glitches are wild, the UI is kinda glitch "locked", the saves does work, but they are glitched since you can't rename them, nor see any indication of what saves you have made, and very few slot saves available (really only 3 saves slots? that sucks), the game also glitched for me 2 times in the cave right before the redbear guy fight (had to go back a save), and thank god the MC is switch and can top.

Last edited:

Cetais

Jul 26, 2018
Android version is basically unplayable, the UI for dialogue scenes remains after dialogue ends and covers up the buttons. A shame cause the art is really nice.
the PC version is very buggy too, it's just how it is.

Grape Fizz

Aug 22, 2020
Super promising but also super broken rn, also I feel like some of the dialogue needs a rework in places it feels like it's been through google translate a couple times and lost all its character.

GloKat

Jun 21, 2024
I ended up picking up 6 pieces of wood, which is 1 over what the wizard asked. It then wouldn't let me talk to the wizard. Saved, reloaded, closed, etc. Game is cute but super jank.

Nov 8, 2021
tbh i don t know where to get it from
They are in the registry in here:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SleepyMuu\Little Devil

The save can be read and editted but it could be tiresome. It is hexadecimal but clear text after conversion.
You can have mine (you have to import it to your registry).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aykonn

Buttdoer

Dec 16, 2017
hey! I love the game in concept, I think it has a LOT of potential and I'm really excited to see where it goes.

If I could offer a couple of things up that posed a problem:

-On android, the text box covers the UI and makes the game completely unplayable, so that's a pretty big problem. Works on windows though.
-I noticed that running out of health did absolutely nothing. So even if i was trying to die to a slime to see if there was a bad end or whatever, i could hit them a million times and still not actually die.
-Several of the character portraits didn't appear, like the cute lizard that accompanies the big dino at the beginning, and the chief (assuming he has one, i know the lizard does based on the game pictures here)
-A lot of the houses in the village look like you're supposed to be able to go into them, including the one labeled "SAL" but you can't, and it's pretty disorientating. Made me think the game was completely bugged out.
- I also noticed that there's no feedback when you save the game, so you have no idea if it actually saved.
Feedback would be super nice, like from the houses (either telling me i can't enter or just closing their doors) and from game saving.
I did notice the text box could sometimes cover UI in windows, but it wasn't nearly as breaking as on android.
A skip button for seen dialogue would also be very welcome.

I LOVE what i've seen so far. The art is hot and the story seems super funny and whimsical. Just a couple of bugs to sort out.

Excited to see where it goes!

Last edited:

palumatzu

Jun 12, 2018
quite a lot of bugs in its current iteration. After certain events, the frames from those events will stick around and block the game, rendering it unplayable.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes