Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
T4aBsi.gif

Overview:
Little Devil is an adult action RPG where you explore the world as Jasper, recruiting members for your new boss. Though you seemed to come out of nowhere, what exactly is your true motive?​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-06
Developer: Sleepy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.09 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Guide

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-5.gif

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Requested and shared by SmokingFox

Please report any missing tags.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This looks interesting. The arts are also above average.
......Tho the dev should really change the cover image that somewhat not represents the game, especially as a unknown indie dev......kinda misleading lol

Wish the dev good luck.

I'm guessing the latter based on 90% of the gay games I've played over the years
There are tons of games that MC tops or switches. You're either bad at picking games to play, or you are exaggerating with resentment.

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
The arts are also above average.
Yeah, the art is great! The dialogue is cute/campy, and overall it's pretty hot (assuming you like M/M stuff), but the game itself is pretty jank, the chat boxes change on every cutscene, your HP doesn't even matter (I dropped to 0 HP during the first major boss and I was able to keep going lol; he was also attacking me during the intro dialogue/"cutscene").

Definitely needs some debugging, but I'm very excited to see where this game goes.

Edit: Fucked two guys, got fucked once, and gave another a blowjob, so yeah, 2-2 so far; MC is definitely a switch. He's also not subby or dommy or anything, he's just, Jasper, and he likes dudes. (y)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, the art is great! The dialogue is cute/campy, and overall it's pretty hot (assuming you like M/M stuff), but the game itself is pretty jank, the chat boxes change on every cutscene, your HP doesn't even matter (I dropped to 0 HP during the first major boss and I was able to keep going lol; he was also attacking me during the intro dialogue/"cutscene").

Definitely needs some debugging, but I'm very excited to see where this game goes.
This gives me flashbacks for so many coding hell games that went into limbo....
Wish the dev is competent enough to improve, push out a decent game outside of arts and writing (otherwise I'd prefer it be a VN that at least works properly :LOL:)
Definitely keep a close eye on it.

Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
So I just got to the beach, and here's an example of the awful jank that's going on. There's this little minigame where you help make burgers, and... I mean just look at it! The chat box is still there on the bottom and a bit of the top is cut-off by some ui effect when people talk. It's just, so jank.

Again though, DESPITE these complaints about the jank, the game is cute and I very much intend on continuing, but it's impossible to avoid and thus, me complaining about it.

1724519466218.png

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
It's a nice game but it's full of bugs not only in the gameplay but also in the menu, often times when I went to save I had to way of going back to the other options such as audio or controls, I got stuck in many places and the Gallery doesn't even work. Apart of that the rest is well done

Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
often times when I went to save
Wait you can save? All I saw in options was volume and fullscreen!
Edit: Okay well I just got softlocked after the burger minigame above, RIP. Really hope there's an autosave of some kind cuz uh, man, I literally can't do anything to move.
Edit 2: In my frustration to not lose my save, I found you can hide the chat UI by pressing "H". I also found out how to save, thank christ.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyoi

excalibur106

Oct 19, 2017
A promising concept! I like the art and the style. However, very janky - I would avoid this game until the bugs are worked out.

Reactions: Shakalak

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Update: I have finished the current version. The last thing you can do is the burger minigame. The game currently ends on the beach.
For a first release, very cute and there's a good amount of stuff. Will definitely be keeping my eye on this one~

PS: If we can't boink the chubby fox wizard in the future, I will be VERY upset. How dare you put my type literally on the second screen and not let me sex him up. :cry:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Uh the android version is completely broken and unplayable, the text box doesn't go away and you can't press any of the buttons and most times when you move it gets stuck and you can no longer control him

Reactions: Samboi69
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes