tubitvdishi2

Apr 10, 2021
Hi Palegrass,
I am trying to create a high quality LISA Lora for Flux and SDXL and therefore i have a request:

Can you please give me a high quality renders of her expressive faces? (1024 resolution or higher?)

Please see the attached file for direct set of her faces that i would love --

Thank you so much,

Cheers :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DarkReaper335

Aug 8, 2020
I was looking for the solution to the black screen when you return home. Was any solution published?
Could you elaborate on the issue? I was getting black screen too but it was during cutscenes (randomly) so I removed libEGL.dll file and kept it outside the game folder (just in case I need it in the future). Anyway, the game runs without any problem now.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Could you elaborate on the issue? I was getting black screen too but it was during cutscenes (randomly) so I removed libEGL.dll file and kept it outside the game folder (just in case I need it in the future). Anyway, the game runs without any problem now.
After finishing the party and returning home after work, when entering the house the black screen appears.

Nemo000

Mar 24, 2018
After finishing the party and returning home after work, when entering the house the black screen appears.
Generally, a black screen appears when you are wearing new clothes and you have an action where you change clothes during the game, e.g. while working. In my opinion there should be a changing point near the garage so that you can change back into your new clothes before entering the house, which would be the easiest way to fix this error.

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes