• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

RPGM Infinity Dungeon [v0.1.5b] [Spark Of Life]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Noremac111115

May 31, 2023
Hello Zachy, first off I truly hope your situation improves for the better. I really enjoyed the game so far. So I hit the max level of 60 and encountered an issue. Once I noticed the exp bar stopped showing up I went to the mage to upgrade length and the graphic for the length and girth disappeared and when I pressed z it was taking the skill point and the skills did not increase. Aside from this issue I wanted to ask if you could increase the max level for the next update because I spent a few on max cum and now I am locked out of 30 length due to being 2 levels under what I had spent. Finally this one is just an observation if you go over 9999 coins the game keeps track of them and it goes down once you go back under. I attached my save if you want to have a look at it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zachy

euintue

Feb 1, 2020
hello i dowload the game but it told me that there is a error that dont let me play the game is the error rgss301.dll. what can i do

Apr 8, 2019
Hi guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, especially at this point of development. I know this information may not be very interesting for many, but I'd like to be as transparent as possible regarding my availability for Infinity Dungeon.

I'm afraid to inform that I just got robbed and lost all my belongings. My bank accounts were wiped out and my phone was taken too. Moreover, I will need to undergo many legal processes to recover my identity documents. I still have my computer and of course, the project files are intact. However, the development of the game will nevertheless be severely impacted, and although I'll try to recover as quickly as possible, this situation has surely been a very heavy blow to me financially, as I am now at risk of ending up homeless.

I hope I can come back to you very soon, and remember, even if it's just mental planning and brainstorming, the project is not stopping!
Take your time to bounce back from this terrible bout of bad luck, getting your stuff sorted out takes priority. Sorry that this happened to you, you definitely didn't deserve it and I hope you're doing better now. Soon as I get some more money I'll be sure to sub to your patreon for a quarter or so.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey there!

I'm truly sorry for the absence these weeks. A little update on my personal life: I had to find another job due to losing all my savings. Thankfully life has been manageable and I'm slowly making a comeback. Now I'd like to discuss an important game matter with you guys!

As you know, the game has been subject to many annoying engine limitations since its release. Many of you have talked about performance issues, crashes, instability and clunky controls. Of course I can't ignore these flaws, and I know they don't allow the game to shine in all its glory. Recent game reviews on this website have made this issue even more evident to me.

The question is: Would you like Infinity Dungeon to be a 2D game?

This would allow me to express myself more freely and avoid many engine limitations. It could still be a dungeon crawler, perhaps more arcade-y like The Binding of Isaac but still having certain story-telling elements. (Similar games in the industry would be Scarlet Maiden, in case you have played it)

Or would you like me to keep trying with 3D? That would mean improvements will obviously be present, and if the game already runs well on your system, it means it will still be fine.

I want to hear all of you before making a decision, and I really appreciate your input and support. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to recover so quickly from my financial situation!

You can find the public poll . You may also reply here on this thread.

Astrel

Jan 27, 2018
Hey there!

I'm truly sorry for the absence these weeks. A little update on my personal life: I had to find another job due to losing all my savings. Thankfully life has been manageable and I'm slowly making a comeback. Now I'd like to discuss an important game matter with you guys!

As you know, the game has been subject to many annoying engine limitations since its release. Many of you have talked about performance issues, crashes, instability and clunky controls. Of course I can't ignore these flaws, and I know they don't allow the game to shine in all its glory. Recent game reviews on this website have made this issue even more evident to me.

This would allow me to express myself more freely and avoid many engine limitations. It could still be a dungeon crawler, perhaps more arcade-y like The Binding of Isaac but still having certain story-telling elements. (Similar games in the industry would be Scarlet Maiden, in case you have played it)

Or would you like me to keep trying with 3D? That would mean improvements will obviously be present, and if the game already runs well on your system, it means it will still be fine.

I want to hear all of you before making a decision, and I really appreciate your input and support. Without you, I wouldn't have been able to recover so quickly from my financial situation!

Hi, it depends if the project's style would be the same. I mean, for the most part, the 3d style gives this game a unique charm that i didn't find in any other and i personally don't know if the 2d style would work that well. For the most part I really loved the art and the "rpg" element like the points which make her balls or dick bigger. I meant the little details of the game were the best part. I would love to see how the game would look in 2d but for me, the 3d style is unique

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Hey there!

Personally, I definitely prefer the 3D style as it feels quite unique in a way that you don't really see very often, however if continuing that requires switching to a more proper engine (which would I'm sure would take a lot of work) or just dealing with a ton of bugs, making it easier to just switch to 2D, I would be fine that. Personally, I never had any issues with the current version of the game on my standard Windows 10 PC. I would imagine most people having issues are just people trying to play on Android and things that aren't officially supported.

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
Hey there!

Hello there, mate!
It's good to hear from you again-I'm glad everything, sort of, has gotten better than last time. ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

As for this one-I'd say yes to keep its style; I've grown quite affective to it and, at least in my case, was one of the reasons why I enjoyed the game as much as it is (right now).
Not to mention, it's quite unique in its own way, and has a peculiar charm that, if taken care of nicely, would probably make the game hella succesful! ദ്ദി(˵ •̀ ᴗ - ˵ ) ✧

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
the 3d style gives this game a unique charm that i didn't find in any other and i personally don't know if the 2d style would work that well.
Personally, I definitely prefer the 3D style.
I'd say yes to keep its style.
Thank you for the feedback! It really helps a lot and makes the path clearer for me. If I were to keep the 3D style I would definitely try to migrate to a more modern RPG Maker version or some other engine like Unity.

It would take longer, but it would greatly improve player experience and game stability. Again, thanks a lot for the support!

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
difficult choice as what makes the game unique and prob drives most interest and charm for it is the 3d style and gameplay,
don't have many or any games like this on the market if you can somehow keep the style not only would you be sitting on a hgame gold mine but also you would probs create a great work of art that people will talk about and even try to replicate,
but I don't doubt the technical hell this path would create.

all I can say is good luck and if you by chance can't do it, while disappointing its completely understandable

• Red Heart

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
I would definitely try to migrate to a more modern RPG Maker version or some other engine like Unity.
Godot might be worth a look. It's a lot more advanced than RPG Maker, while still being relatively simple. It's also completely free and open source, as well as making it easy to support multiple platforms. Would be cool to see some more games using it, as it's still pretty uncommon.

a2erd32qwd

Sep 17, 2021
I agree with the reply above, if you decide to migrate engines give Godot a try (I've used it and it's very cool, pretty easy to get into). As for the future of the game, I really like the current 3D style of it, it has a certain charm. So far I haven't personally had performance issue with the game, even on a low spec machine. Either way, good luck with whatever path you choose. :)

• Red Heart

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I am gonna be honest as possible, and clear as I could. So... I love the game what it is now, and because of how it is now, I love it. This 3D style with 2d sprites is exactly why is so fun to play. Animation, character's cloths degradation, simple movement, RPG style if inventory and leveling, simple yet progressive combat (skills, hp drinks, stunts and equipment), and animation (that could be more than couple) it is very nice and gooooooood mix of things that makes this game special.

I personally love Futa Mage Kanade game, and I absolutely love Dungeon of erotic master plus - and THIS GAME RIGHT HERE have 2D things like Kanade (character image in corner of screen with degradation of cloths), and 3D style of walking like Dungeon Of Erotic Master. The amazing thing in gaming is taking notes of what is good in some other games and implement in anothers with some 'twist' and characteristic to make it more special. And Infinity Dungeon have it already in good place ;) That's why I think developing existing game is good from some point onwards, but remaking it in only 2D environment will be more 'easy' from some engine standpoint, but I don't know if it's worth take step back to make it different. Another game in future could be only in 2D, of course ! But this... This is special exactly how it is now ;D

Cheers to you Zachy ! Good to hear you getting back on your feet ;D

gyat

Nov 28, 2023
guys i can someone please do a walkthrough? i dont even know what to do after i beat the yeti boss

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
guys i can someone please do a walkthrough? i dont even know what to do after i beat the yeti boss
I mean, beating the Yeti boss is one of the last things you can do, so far yet.
You probably are missing the Santa scenes in the village on 8F-B? I think, but that's just it.

That is, if you completed the main path that goes all the way to the original 6F.

• Red Heart

noretsu

Oct 18, 2023
with the code =(
Oh, the door's code. :D

That's pretty easy, at the beginning of the level, you will see some kind of library, on the right side there will be a paper with a racetrack on it, and, as quoting my previous message, here's how you read it:

The paper with a race on it is the way the numbers' code is supposed to be written.
I think the starter was the door with a 9 as result-once you find it, you should follow the race's path and it shall open the heaven's door for you. ;)
If you still have any other issues, don't be scared to post them! :)

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes