Hello! I'm creating my first game with a friend. Our game will focus on Cumflation

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Apologies, you're right. I see what I did wrong.

It should be fixed now, thanks!
Wow, it feels so different with all the so needed sounds, it changes the atmosphere completely to better and the extended animation also helps a lot, great work bro!! I'm rotting to see how you will depict the king having those 2 already being a high-score and i hope to be seeing different monsters (with the classic ones being a easy win, you know) but made by you, i'm so curious and eager to see how much will this advance in the remainder of the year haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Wow, it feels so different with all the so needed sounds, it changes the atmosphere completely to better and the extended animation also helps a lot, great work bro!! I'm rotting to see how you will depict the king having those 2 already being a high-score and i hope to be seeing different monsters (with the classic ones being a easy win, you know) but made by you, i'm so curious and eager to see how much will this advance in the remainder of the year haha.
Thanks bro! Sound definitely brings any animation to life. I've even added sounds to the twitching cum sacs of the hornets during the slow sex scene if you listen closely!

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Update 8/10/24 - Finally Done Moving

Hello,

I have been non-stop busy moving/unpacking and helping my fiancé plan our wedding these last few weeks. That being said, I haven't gotten much drawing done. I've got almost everything set up here at this new place so the good news is. The speed of my work should increase!

I am no longer in a distracting environment and I have my drawing pc next to my work pc (I work from home) so I can get drawing done in between work. I believe my work should be expedited so I hope to have tons more content created this month and so on!

It ain't much... but I should at least show you the WIP on the "King Blue Hornet" boss enemy in the first chapter. It's sac should be about 2x to 3x bigger than it's drone Blue Hornet counterpart. The sac is soo heavy that the King Hornet cannot move. It moves via small jumps with it's tiny, weak wings. I should have this completed this week.

I also have gotten a start on the next playable character. I'm liking how she's shaping up so far! :)

Looking forward to next weeks update!
King Hornet.png

Reactions: Dg6155

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Update 8/10/24 - Finally Done Moving

Hello,

I have been non-stop busy moving/unpacking and helping my fiancé plan our wedding these last few weeks. That being said, I haven't gotten much drawing done. I've got almost everything set up here at this new place so the good news is. The speed of my work should increase!

I am no longer in a distracting environment and I have my drawing pc next to my work pc (I work from home) so I can get drawing done in between work. I believe my work should be expedited so I hope to have tons more content created this month and so on!

It ain't much... but I should at least show you the WIP on the "King Blue Hornet" boss enemy in the first chapter. It's sac should be about 2x to 3x bigger than it's drone Blue Hornet counterpart. The sac is soo heavy that the King Hornet cannot move. It moves via small jumps with it's tiny, weak wings. I should have this completed this week.

I also have gotten a start on the next playable character. I'm liking how she's shaping up so far! :)

Looking forward to next weeks update!
View attachment 3916305
I didn't know you were going to get married and all, Congrats brother I'm so happy for you . When's going to be the wedding more or less? I hope that everything goes well so both of you can enjoy it to the fullest because it's said that, that moment could be one of the happiest ones of your life and later to have the corresponding honey moon . When the time comes don't worry about this and focus on prioritizing the big event hahaha. When everything's over then you can come backs to us at full force . (Btw I'm also really curious about the king and what do you expect to do with his enormous fat sack )

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maxion

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
I didn't know you were going to get married and all, Congrats brother I'm so happy for you . When's going to be the wedding more or less? I hope that everything goes well so both of you can enjoy it to the fullest because it's said that, that moment could be one of the happiest ones of your life and later to have the corresponding honey moon . When the time comes don't worry about this and focus on prioritizing the big event hahaha. When everything's over then you can come backs to us at full force . (Btw I'm also really curious about the king and what do you expect to do with his enormous fat sack )
It's gonna be in a year. Thanks brotha! :giggle:

We'll find out what he can do soon! I have some idea's for his scenes.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
8/17/24 Teaser - New Character

Hey all,

I plan to have her finished this weekend. I just want to tease the new character a bit ;)

Teaser 3.PNG

Teaser 2.PNG

Teaser 1.PNG

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
8/17/24 Teaser - New Character

Hey all,

I plan to have her finished this weekend. I just want to tease the new character a bit ;)

View attachment 3942463

View attachment 3942464

View attachment 3942466
What a surprise, I never thought about using monster girls to(ones that are most likely to human women) I had in mind having all full of human women falling prey to the different monsters we would be encountering through the game hahaha, another world full of even more possibilities has opened up XD.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
8/23/24 - !NEW CHARACTER! Draconic Sorceress: Kaelyth

Sorceress Clothed.png Sorceress Underwear.png Sorceress Naked.png

This is my 2nd Character! Kaelyth! A sleepy, chubby Draconic Sorceress!

You'll notice this character is way more higher definition than Isabeth. As I was creating Kaelyth, learned what the blend tool was lmao. It worked great to give her flesh more life and definition. I will be going back to rework Isabeth at some point with the same care and treatment I gave Kaelyth.

My road map is to get her rigged up with an Idle, Attack, and Hurt/Defend animation. After that, I'll finish the King Hornet and the first battle scene scenery. Once those two are completed and rigged, I'm going onto the Dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and the Hornet. I want to try and shoot for a POV Cow Girl style where you have the POV of the Hornet. I'm really curious to see how I can pull that off.

You're probably wondering why Kaelyth has different clothing layers. If I didn't make it clear on my first post. After a particular character has sex multiple times with one monster or a mixture of monsters before going on a dungeon run. Her cumflation level will carry over to the battle scenes. The more monsters she has sex with prior to the run, the bigger her stomach will get stretching and ripping her clothes, leading to the nude layer. The nude layer is just a template I will work with once we get to that point.

Enjoy! :giggle:

Reactions: Princeslayer

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 3961534 View attachment 3961537 View attachment 3961538

You'll notice this character is way more higher definition than Isabeth. As I was creating Kaelyth, learned what the blend tool was lmao. It worked great to give her flesh more life and definition. I will be going back to rework Isabeth at some point with the same care and treatment I gave Kaelyth.

My road map is to get her rigged up with an Idle, Attack, and Hurt/Defend animation. After that, I'll finish the King Hornet and the first battle scene scenery. Once those two are completed and rigged, I'm going onto the Dungeon sex animation between Isabeth and the Hornet. I want to try and shoot for a POV Cow Girl style where you have the POV of the Hornet. I'm really curious to see how I can pull that off.

You're probably wondering why Kaelyth has different clothing layers. If I didn't make it clear on my first post. After a particular character has sex multiple times with one monster or a mixture of monsters before going on a dungeon run. Her cumflation level will carry over to the battle scenes. The more monsters she has sex with prior to the run, the bigger her stomach will get stretching and ripping her clothes, leading to the nude layer. The nude layer is just a template I will work with once we get to that point.

Do you like chubby girls? Tbh if they aren't fit and have a big body the things you can do to them for being more appreciated are less than with the others, because they already having many curves, if you know what I mean and with that less space for the eye for inflation, cumflation, egg laying and all to be noticeable.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020

View attachment 3961534 View attachment 3961537 View attachment 3961538

If your going to add shadows, make them dark enough to notice even when squinting or when the image is small, especially around areas where two surfaces meet. The blur tool does the exact opposite of giving definition; it softens detail, making them less noticeable. If don't mind I did a quick and messy paintover to show what I mean and a slightly cumflated variant because why not.

Sorceress_Naked.png kaelyth_defined.png

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
If your going to add shadows, make them dark enough to notice even when squinting or when the image is small, especially around areas where two surfaces meet. The blur tool does the exact opposite of giving definition; it softens detail, making them less noticeable. If don't mind I did a quick and messy paintover to show what I mean and a slightly cumflated variant because why not.

View attachment 3962012 View attachment 3962006
That looks really good bro! You draw too?

This was helpful since I'm just starting out. I've been at it for about 6 or 7 months. How did you get the color for the shadows? I always have issues figuring that one out. Do you just select the base color of the skin with this 1724503165479.png tool and turn down the darkness? I use Krita btw.

I'd love to learn from a more veteran artist!

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Do you like chubby girls? Tbh if they aren't fit and have a big body the things you can do to them for being more appreciated are less than with the others, because they already having many curves, if you know what I mean and with that less space for the eye for inflation, cumflation, egg laying and all to be noticeable.
I do like chubby girls but I plan on doing all body types. From muscle mommy to thick, flat chest to huge milky tits, small frame to large frame (height), etc. I want to have a different girl for every ones preference, you know? I won't be drawing obese girls though. Nothing personal, I just don't want to draw that as I'm not interested.

I will NOT be drawing female adventurers that reassemble children like "Loli's". The closest I'll ever come to is a small frame, flat chest adventurer. (This wasn't directed towards you bro. I just wanted to make this clear to anyone else who may have questions about that since we're on that topic. :giggle: )

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020

View attachment 3962012 View attachment 3962006
Wow is this your doing? You did it fast and very well, you could even help this guy with the art part of the game or with other aspects if you know more things.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I do like chubby girls but I plan on doing all body types. From muscle mommy to thick, flat chest to huge milky tits, small frame to large frame (height), etc. I want to have a different girl for every ones preference, you know? I won't be drawing obese girls though. Nothing personal, I just don't want to draw that as I'm not interested.

I will NOT be drawing female adventurers that reassemble children like "Loli's". The closest I'll ever come to is a small frame, flat chest adventurer. (This wasn't directed towards you bro. I just wanted to make this clear to anyone else who may have questions about that since we're on that topic. :giggle: )
Yes, more than lolis I was thinking about short stack girls, dwarfs, elf or even homunculus .

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
I use Krita btw.
Same here. It's wild that such a good program is FOSS.

How did you get the color for the shadows? I always have issues figuring that one out. Do you just select the base color of the skin with this View attachment 3962711 tool and turn down the darkness?
That's the color picker, and it's only step one. Step two was adjusting the hue and saturation. For this case I treated the lights as cool colors, the shadows as worm colors, and assumed no bounced light beyond a little sub surface scattering from Kaelyth's (hopefully) red flesh. As such I adjusted the shadow colors to be closer to red by about 2-5 degrees and boosted the saturation. By default pressing the /K/ key will do this for you, but I tend to boost the saturation even more for stylized work.
The final colors and blending I got by with the basic-2 Opacity brush and picking the intermediary color (hold ctrl and tap with your stylus). Admitingly there's a few areas like where the pecks meet the boobs where the airbrush or blender blur would make things easier, but I wanted to rub in the fact that you don't nessisarily need either of them.

I'd love to learn from a more veteran artist!
You flatter me! I'm an intermediate at best. Still, I don't mind sharing what I learned over the past decade or so.

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Same here. It's wild that such a good program is FOSS.

That's the color picker, and it's only step one. Step two was adjusting the hue and saturation. For this case I treated the lights as cool colors, the shadows as worm colors, and assumed no bounced light beyond a little sub surface scattering from Kaelyth's (hopefully) red flesh. As such I adjusted the shadow colors to be closer to red by about 2-5 degrees and boosted the saturation. By default pressing the /K/ key will do this for you, but I tend to boost the saturation even more for stylized work.
The final colors and blending I got by with the basic-2 Opacity brush and picking the intermediary color (hold ctrl and tap with your stylus). Admitingly there's a few areas like where the pecks meet the boobs where the airbrush or blender blur would make things easier, but I wanted to rub in the fact that you don't nessisarily need either of them.

You flatter me! I'm an intermediate at best. Still, I don't mind sharing what I learned over the past decade or so.
I appreciate the tips! I'm going to be honest, a lot of that is kind of going over my head unless I had a video tutorial; however, I am going to give it a shot and redo Kaelyth a bit. As I was rigging her up, I realized my edging with colors are messed up. I'm gonna need to go through each layer and make sure it's finished before I animate her.

While I do that, I'm gonna try attempting what you mentioned and see how I can incorporate shadows better. Previously, I was just grabbing the air brush tool, selecting solid black, and lightly touching up areas where I felt should be darker then calling it a day. I guess I'm just afraid of doing too much but you've inspired me.

Thanks for the help!

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
9/8/24 - Finished Kaelyth, Hornet King, and Blue Larvae Battle Animations - What's Next?

(For some reason, I can't post my visual content here for this update. Please go to the or .)

Hello all,

I waited a two weeks for this update so it's more meaty. I finished complete battle animations for Kaelyth, King Hornet, and Blue Larvae (Non-sex capable). I also redid Kaelyth a bit as I had a skilled artist show me how to do shadows better.

My next project is to work on the second sex animation between Isabeth and the Blue Hornet for their dungeon scene. This will actually be a sort of, POV of the Blue Hornet's perspective as Isabeth rides it cow girl style.

After that, I plan on redoing Isabeth's base model and battle animations now that I've gathered more experience drawing and animating. Later, I'm going to make a new monster type like a beast or something. I want to take a break from bugs lmao.

Lastly, I re-did our Mega Folder. It is more organized and there you can find every bit of art I made for the game.

I hope you all enjoy!

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
9/8/24 - Finished Kaelyth, Hornet King, and Blue Larvae Battle Animations - What's Next?

(For some reason, I can't post my visual content here for this update. Please go to the or .)

Hello all,

I waited a two weeks for this update so it's more meaty. I finished complete battle animations for Kaelyth, King Hornet, and Blue Larvae (Non-sex capable). I also redid Kaelyth a bit as I had a skilled artist show me how to do shadows better.

My next project is to work on the second sex animation between Isabeth and the Blue Hornet for their dungeon scene. This will actually be a sort of, POV of the Blue Hornet's perspective as Isabeth rides it cow girl style.

After that, I plan on redoing Isabeth's base model and battle animations now that I've gathered more experience drawing and animating. Later, I'm going to make a new monster type like a beast or something. I want to take a break from bugs lmao.

Lastly, I re-did our Mega Folder. It is more organized and there you can find every bit of art I made for the game.

I hope you all enjoy!
Hello bro, nice to see you motivated haha, the Mega compilation seems good, I suppose you'll be adding more things the more you do so it's good.
For the next Monsters(not just the next one) you can do like you said, 3 or 4 of each type or from the same species for the start and be doing more later to have the zones more and better populated, but well I wanted to say some options you can follow if you want like, for the beast ones some big birds(no sex able), Werewolves and a Minotaur for the boss for example.
Also, how many zones do you plan to do and what will be the main plot of the game?

Maxion

Jul 15, 2022
Hello bro, nice to see you motivated haha, the Mega compilation seems good, I suppose you'll be adding more things the more you do so it's good.
For the next Monsters(not just the next one) you can do like you said, 3 or 4 of each type or from the same species for the start and be doing more later to have the zones more and better populated, but well I wanted to say some options you can follow if you want like, for the beast ones some big birds(no sex able), Werewolves and a Minotaur for the boss for example.
Also, how many zones do you plan to do and what will be the main plot of the game?
Minotaurs, werewolves, etc are on my list but I kind of want to make my own monsters. I have some fun idea's like I did with the Blue Hornet.

It's still too early to tell how many zones will be in the base game. The main plot is going to be pretty generic like "Slay the Demon King". I don't really want to make an in-depth story. Maybe some monster lore in the dungeon but the main focus is gameplay and sex scenes.