4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolfbroken

Oct 20, 2021
Now in X:

v.0.1PORT twitter,discord,itchio.png

Reactions: Lewd95zone

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Unfortunately I agree. But still, many of them allow some choice in the "game", even if it is just an illusion. At least that means you can technically call it a game. However, if the "player" cannot interact with the content in any way, we cannot call it a game. Moreover, in this situation, we can not be player, we can only be readers.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Did you expect a huge update to be produced in about 2 weeks?
sorry if i was not keeping track of the release dates.
and yes i could expect it as i didnt play the first release to get a feel of what was even there,
as well as there's many occasions devs drop a lot of content within that time as they were working in tandem with releases
lastly, it's a kinetic novel with standard quality, so there isn't much complex codes or heavy rendering to be had

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
sorry if i was not keeping track of the release dates.
and yes i could expect it as i didnt play the first release to get a feel of what was even there,
as well as there's many occasions devs drop a lot of content within that time as they were working in tandem with releases
lastly, it's a kinetic novel with standard quality, so there isn't much complex codes or heavy rendering to be had
The dev also has a main game, so to produce this in just 2 weeks whilst simultaneously working on his main game isn't that bad, but that's just my opinion.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Welp! I guess I do the old wait for 3 to 4 updates for a decent read plan. :LOL: I hope it's still around in 3 to 4 updates. :sneaky:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
played this days ago before release else where and no choices ,has no animations and is Kinetic novel no thanks otherwise id play it but good luck though with this:coffee:(y) hope it succeeds because we could always use more incest games that is one genre that dont have as many VN as other genres

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Que jogo otimo
vou adorar ver o irmão e a irmã brincando :love:
-
What a great game
I'll love watching the brother and sister play :love:

Reactions: perseus420
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes