sorasrevenge

Apr 7, 2021
Probably the worst game ive played on this platform, and other platforms. Not only is there nothing to do in the game, nearly everything you CAN do is bugged to all hell.
Jumping and climbing result in your character spazzing out and shooting really far underwater, 100 feet in the sky or in the opposite direction, or just falling down and sliding on flat surfaces.
Interacting with things is just awful, you need to run away and come back due to your character locked onto something else. Example, in the room, you can be on the other side and still access the clothing storage even though you are in front of the shower, trying to interact with it.
You went out of your way to add an unnecessary paddle to "spank yourself" which automatically strips your character naked (god forbid showing off all those outfits you made in game), and you cant even change the camera angle, or see the red marks after you leave the interaction. Tf lol.
Honestly game shouldve just stayed dead and made something else cause this aint it.

SnacPak

May 9, 2018
I'm interested, but god DAMN it is buggy and runs like absolute shit rn, hoping the devs fix it because I think its interesting, but its just rough to play rn

Dec 7, 2020
The physics in this game is hilarious and somewhat frustrating. I can't figure out how to drive the friggin boat, says I got it fixed, accepted a pizza delivery quest then realized it wasn't the nearby island so thought I should take my massive boat instead of the jetski, realized I couldn't figure out how to move it whatsoever, is it anchored? Is there a button for the throttle I am missing? I was annoyed by the low view distance but eventually found I could change that. I only downloaded for the paddling, it was a bit disappointing but I had some good laughs due to physics. Good luck

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
It's a really nice and cute game, but it's just FAR too buggy to actually do anything in

KSSL

Jan 21, 2023
Kinda reminds me of Just Cause with the high jump, parachute and the patreon jetpack. Just with a lotta clappage of cheeks.
Especially when you hit them with the Fly + W + Space/C Spam.

How do i drive the boat tho ? Nothing happens when i'm on the helm.

Last edited:

StillFuckingLost

Mar 29, 2022
Kinda reminds me of Just Cause with the high jump, parachute and the patreon jetpack. Just with a lotta clappage of cheeks.
Especially when you hit them with the Fly + W + Space/C Spam.

How do i drive the boat tho ? Nothing happens when i'm on the helm.
According to comments on Itch it was a bug and it just got hotfixed 2 or 3 days ago. I don't know if the link has been updated here yet though.

Reactions: KSSL

StillFuckingLost

Mar 29, 2022
What are the patreon code benefits? I didn't notice any difference
The big benefit is that you can press 'v' to fly. You also get access to some extra summonable vehicles such as the monster truck. Probably some other stuff, but that's what I know about it