VN Ren'Py Cougarville [v1.02 Bugfix 1] [Fallen Angel Productions & Mylph Money]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3794026

View attachment 3794027

BITCH, these choices are boring. Our only options are an absurdly huge dick male or huge dick futa with an ugly ass hairstyle? Not only is this some of the gayest shit I've ever seen, but none of the women who are supposed to be cougars have any pubic hair. THAT'S boring. I'd give this garbage a 0 out of 5 if I could.
seems that you never played any other game form same dev,....all what you dislike is exactly his thing ,his niche,his kink....so better get away from this i u dont like it....

reknal

Oct 26, 2021
I did not see another way to activate the incest patch mode so i made a small patch.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Is this going to be another game started then never finished or just put on an indefinite hold? Wouldn't Dominion or Sins of the father be a better focus since the storyline is pretty much the same except at least you could take revenge on the main antagonists.....

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/Scripts/World Locations/Redlight District/Bottoms Up.rpy", line 94, in script
jump Main_StrippingBmale
File "C:\Users\User_\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1992, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\User_\Desktop\Cougarville-1.02BugFix01-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 1013, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Main_StrippingBmale'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200-SP0 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307
Cougarville 1.02BugFix01
Wed Jul 3 15:50:59 2024

if it's a fix, it's not very effective

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Cougarville-1.02BugFix01

Getting the following error after this scene (I'm here to wiggle.... > Watch the ....)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

screenshot0001.png

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Is the dev trying to "beat around the bush" and hide the NTR tag again?

I don't know why the dev keeps trying to hide it, without even reading anything or playing the game I know that the game already has NTR in it, or the dev is going to shoehorn NTR into the game later in development.

Last edited:

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019

I don't know why the dev keeps trying to hide it, without even reading anything or playing the game I know that the game already has NTR in it, or the dev is going to shoehorn NTR into the game later in development.
its not the only thing he tries to hide. for example the sandbox tag

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The MC can be a futa.

This needs a damned NTR tag though.

I reported the lack of that tag to the mods about 2 days ago, but it seems that they are blind for those cases, but still reporting the lack of that tag and the sandbox tag could help.

Reactions: staley111
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes