New game dev incoming....

On which platform should clothing suggestions be made on?

• Under a public Patreon post?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • A discord server?

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • On here?

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • Other? (let me know)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Hello, sorry I'm personally not great with forum posting. I've always been a lurker above all and I never expected that someday I'd post about a project on one at all but here we are.

So, I've been paying a close attention to this recent booming in this derived gaming industry and I worked hard in anticipation to it someday, studying art for nearly a decade now.

In response to that, I decided it was time for the two of us partaking in this journey, to start developing our own prized creation.

This thread is mostly a placeholder where we will likely update development process and then if some of you wants to help us in order for us to work on it full time then feel free but as stated on our patreon page, we can manage without, it's just that it will be a very slow process.

Basically, the game is planned to be a bit of a mix of ideas (Degrees Of Lewdity, Karryn's Prison, Raven's Quest, Magical Girl Celesphonia) blended into one sandbox rpg, travelling done via arrows or fast travel (with illustrated environments). The concept idea is to have a text-based style game but entirely illustrated, it's a lot of work and ambitious but it's not an mountain that bothers any of us much, we are driven by passion and willingness of doing something fun and interesting.

For now we post updates here for public (there's already one) except when it contains nudity because Patreon will just ban us.

Once we have a tech demo, we will open alternatives like itch.io and subscribestars for those who prefer those means.

Here are some of the concept art for the main chara, it's a girl and her name is Emily. She's 5'4, 22 yo and she's a very emotionally neutral girl (who knows how she'll evolve) who ends up with powers, that's all for now :censored:

Thank you for allowing us your attention *bows*

[I appologize to MODS if I did something wrong, I'm clumsy af on these (makes you wonder why I'm just a lurker normally)]

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Well, good luck with your project! You seem to know where to go and creating your own art is always a great thing! It allows you to have something unique and authentic, even if the work involved is gigantic! Good luck with your project and don't let anyone take your dreams away from you!

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I hope all the best with the project! I like your idea for the game (big fan of all the games you listed as your inspirations). Glad you got your own style going as well. Once you get something going I will look into it and support you as well!

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
New Update: The heroïne will have a transformation appearance, this is moreso the design we will go for. It's just a reference design.

Her main power is something silly: she shoots whenever she does a '' motion (best for her to keep in mind that it will activate at any times :KEK:)

Untransformed, she will have whatever edited appearance you gave her, her clothes will also turn back to regular dress as well as her hair color. Note that as shown in the attached gif, everything will be removable.

Her chosen hairstyle variation will of course be considered during transformation but for the hair color I will see in the futur what people will prefer.

Reactions: Shikanami

notarobot96

Jul 25, 2021
Sounds very ambitious, i have spent countless hours on both DoL and Karryn. Never thought someone will try to make a mix of them. Good luck and Godspeed

Reactions: MINDZer0Studio

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Sounds very ambitious, i have spent countless hours on both DoL and Karryn. Never thought someone will try to make a mix of them. Good luck and Godspeed

Now we're not claiming we can reach the level of quality of the formal titles but we aim to deliver similar features but obviously we want to have our own style and flavour! This is why I spent nearly a decade training art :WeSmart:

Reactions: notarobot96

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Since there seems to be a bit of enthusiasm, I wanna open clothing suggestions but I don't know how many wants to suggest and I guess I'd like to avoid flooding the thread, so where would you prefer? I'll start a poll and see how it goes :coffee:

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Alright, here's a preview of removable clothing/accessory (also finalized lineart albeit not colored) to give an idea of how it will be!

This is obviously for one status which is idle status, I will obviously have to make all the variants for each scenes and honestly as tedious as it may sound, that's to me, the fun part.

EDIT: Keep in mind that there will be variants of these during scenes (E.G lifted top or unclipped belt, lifted skirt or removed etc.)

My goal is to have enemies undress the character with a satisfying feeling and I'd like to add options for the player to do so themselves at a certain point :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sauv_ and Lerd0

MINDZer0Studio

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
He is truly amazing as many meanings lol

By the way, I like outfit number 1 the best.

I was tired and didn't realise he was obviously just jesting around...

Also thank's! There's much more coming, I'm just teasing a little, you get to make whatever outfit you want with what you're given, that's the idea! It will be reflected in the scenes, same for hair.

Last edited: