• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unreal Engine Abandoned COVID-69 [Showcase] [E.J. Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1608457625914.png

Overview:
COVID-69 is a shooter, role-playing game for adults. The action takes place in a dark and dirty world after a virus outbreak, full of drug dealers, prostitutes, criminals, soldiers and liars. The main story revolves around families with a history of criminals, betrayal, and romantic relationships.
There will be 3 basic characters in the game
Aunt, Brother and the player himself. And many other secondary Npc​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-04
Release Date: 2021-10-04
Developer: E.J. Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Showcase
Language: English
Other Games: Lord of the Whore
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
««Important, when starting the game(on map), press TAB and C to exit the quest widget»»

Win: - - -

607b12dea1bfdacd1208c97d90362bb1.gif Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png
HighresScreenshot00009.png HighresScreenshot00002.png HighresScreenshot00003.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 21, 2019
I have a weak computer, 2 gigabytes of RAM and 1 gigabyte of video and navryatli will go, I will slow down the game, please somebody shoot a video as you play !?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
You know, call me old fashioned, but I think the idea with sex games is to have them be about things that make a person feel good, like banging your mom, killing pretty much every living thing on the planet, and dating pretty much everything else, like your toilet.

There's a real lack of dating germs here though, and we have standards sirs.