Unreal Engine Battlebroom [Build 1] [battlebroomdev]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dpkbQm.png

Overview:
Battlebroom is a 3rd person RPG where you play as a witch who is trying to defeat an evil witch queen.
The witch queen has conquered almost the entire realm and recruited all other witches as underlings. You are the last one standing in her way.
If you want to have a chance of defeating her, you need to get way stronger.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-19
Release Date: 2024-09-14
Developer: battlebroomdev - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-1.jpg ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.png ss-5.png

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Edit: More detailed review

You play the little mermaid that traded her voice for legs.
The trick is, she got had, and her poor underwater body couldn't handle being now bipedal.
So all her vertebrae fused together, resulting in a very stiff back, and an inability to move her legs correctly.

To get revenge, she took the persona of the Aspen Aubrun Witch, she adopted two dragons, an elf, the minister of Agriculture from the demon kingdom and an Alrune.

Now, she is raising a useless army that get one shot killed to try and reach the Witch Queen.

More seriously.

There is only one map right now, all that changes is the number and buffiness of the enemies.
You can recruit 10 units for your own army, and increase their class.

But they are completely useless and will get killed in less than 10seconds, not long enough to provide a distraction.

You have tzo weapons: I'm too drunk to use a machinegun, and Where the fuck did my buckshot disappear to? shotgun.

They are both useless as they don't deal any damage but use a huge amount of mana.

The strategy is to fire the best of your ability in the crowd, praying some bullet will hit something, and praying some more they will deal damage. Then dash away with your broom, rinse and repeat.

The shotgun shot (or "rage") is pretty useless and just a last resort weapon. It has limited ammo (it recharges though), a very small range (you will get killed using it on later stages), and a huge spread, some bullet would rip off you feet if they could.

Overall, it's... bad. It gives me a bad after taste of She will punish them, but with ranged attacks (which makes it even worse).

There is no sense of progression, you will have to grind the very first battle so much to improve your army that you will reach max level before reaching tier4 battles. And by then, you'll still use pea shooters and have a paper army.

I won't put this in review because this is a demo, and the game might improve in the future, but it's not a good first impression.

No review about adult content because I couldn't find how to trigger it.

Could we have bigger font size?
I have to use the windows magnifier to read, and even then, it's extremely blurry.
1726745941994.png

Last edited:

wojtowicz

Feb 1, 2018
i might be dumb but you can only walk around the "house" right? nothing more?

btw make the front bigger dont wanna play a game and have my face 1 feet from the screen to read

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Sounds interesting, but doesn't seem like there's enough actual gameplay yet to warrant a download. It's a good idea though and I don't think there is any good 3D witch type game like this at the moment.

NTRCreator

May 26, 2024
Sounds interesting, but doesn't seem like there's enough actual gameplay yet to warrant a download. It's a good idea though and I don't think there is any good 3D witch type game like this at the moment.
Yeah I agree. Only witch games I have played were all 2d ones. I have added it to my backlog.

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
i might be dumb but you can only walk around the "house" right? nothing more?

btw make the front bigger dont wanna play a game and have my face 1 feet from the screen to read
In the room with the desk and the crystal, there is an holographic globe. Interact with it and choose an army to fight.

You can also improve your army in the manor's front yard on the map.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Battlebroom-B1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Snidle

Jul 15, 2020
Pretty fun, fairly easy once you get past the first fight. (don't be afraid to use the potions they'll become plentiful soon enough)
Content for about an hour or two a bit more if you want to max everything out but there's no point really.

If you max out your army they can solo any fight on the path to the left. (Though unfortunate pathfinding might lose you the last on down that path)

You can solo any fight once you got a few upgrades to your bolt/ shotgun blast and start alternating between them while skirting around the group.

The hardest fight is just a grind even if you max out your army and put all your skills into damage and rage slots. It's not hard, just take a while.

Health doesn't auto-refill when you lose a fight, slowly regenerates meaning you have to wait a bit before trying again which is annoying at the start. Doesn't matter later on.

Paying buying "nudity" options in a dresser is always an "interesting" choice, perhaps her clothes are curse and she can only remove them with these gems.

Only sex scene is a masturbation pose in near the dresser. Unless I'm missing something the scene on the bench from the screenshot is not there.

Looks alright, character walks like she's got another broom shoved up her ass.